As of 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 18, 2021, individuals aged 18 and over will be eligible to book a COVID-19 vaccine appointment through the provincial booking system and call centre, or directly through public health units that use their own booking system.
As the pace of Ontario’s COVID-19 vaccine rollout continues to accelerate with 2.2 million doses scheduled to arrive this week, the government is extending booking eligibility at mass immunization clinics to individuals aged 18 and over.
This high number of doses is due to an early delivery of the week of May 24 shipment, to accommodate the long weekend, and is an opportunity for the province to offer an appointment to receive the vaccine to more Ontarians ahead of schedule.
Provincial Booking System:
Find out if you live in a designated hot spot:
- English: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/ontarios-covid-19-vaccination-plan#hot-spot-communities
- French: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/fr/le-plan-de-vaccination-de-lontario-contre-la-covid-19#communaut%C3%A9s-situ%C3%A9es-dans-des-points-chauds
Find a local pharmacy to book a vaccine appointment:
- English: ca/pharmacycovidvaccine
- French: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/fr/recevoir-un-vaccin-contre-la-covid-19
Over 50% of Ontario Adults Receive First Dose of COVID-19 Vaccine:
- English: https://news.ontario.ca/en/release/1000114/over-50-per-cent-of-ontario-adults-receive-first-dose-of-covid-19-vaccine
- French: https://news.ontario.ca/fr/release/1000114/plus-de-50-des-adultes-de-lontario-ont-recu-leur-premiere-dose-du-vaccin-contre-la-covid-19