If you require assistance dealing with any provincial government ministry, agency or crown corporation, please contact our team at our constituency offices in Orillia or Midland.

We can offer guidance and support for local issues and/or questions surrounding health care, education, labour and more.

Provincial services include, but are not limited to:


If you require assistance with these services, please contact our local Member of Parliament, Bruce Stanton.