Starting today, all pregnant individuals are eligible for vaccinations under the "highest risk" health conditions as part of Phase Two of Ontario’s vaccine rollout.
Pregnant individuals in Simcoe North can book an appointment through the provincial portal or call centre at 1-888-999-6488. Pregnant individuals who live in a public health unit region that is not using the provincial booking system will be directed to their local PHU to book an appointment.
Vaccines remain the best way to protect your health and the health of those round you. We strongly recommend that everyone to sign up when it’s your turn.
Ontario’s Online Booking System:
- English: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine/
- French: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/rendezvous-vaccin/
Ontario’s Vaccine Distribution Plan:
- English: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/getting-covid-19-vaccine-ontario
- French: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/fr/se-faire-vacciner-contre-la-covid-19-en-ontario
Information on booking an AstraZeneca vaccination appointment at a pharmacy:
- English: ca/pharmacycovidvaccine
- French: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/fr/recevoir-un-vaccin-contre-la-covid-19
Information on COVID-19 vaccines in Ontario:
- English: ca/COVIDvaccine
- French: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/fr/vaccins-contre-la-covid-19-en-ontario