As of 8:00 a.m. Sunday, May 23, 2021, youth aged 12 and over across Ontario will be eligible to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment through the provincial booking system and call centre, as well as at select pharmacies administering the Pfizer vaccine. To book an appointment online, these individuals must already be 12 years old as of the date of their booking.
Across the province, the government is also continuing to expand access to the vaccine through a variety of channels. As of today, an additional 600 pharmacies across the province will begin offering Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines to individuals aged 18 and over, as well as to individuals who are aged 17 turning 18 in 2021. In the coming days, additional pharmacies will begin offering the Moderna vaccine to individuals 18 and over.
Provincial Booking System
- English: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/vaccine-locations
- French: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/emplacements-pour-la-vaccination
Find the regions where the AstraZeneca vaccine was initially launched in pharmacies in March 2021:
- English: https://news.ontario.ca/en/release/60628/ontario-pharmacies-and-primary-care-settings-to-begin-offering-covid-19-vaccinations
- French: https://news.ontario.ca/fr/release/60628/les-pharmacies-et-les-etablissements-de-soins-primaires-de-lontario-offriront-la-vaccination-contre-la-covid-19
Ontario’s Roadmap to Reopen:
- English: https://news.ontario.ca/en/release/1000161/ontario-releases-three-step-roadmap-to-safely-reopen-the-province